Thailand Travels
A few pics from the week in Thailand below! We did a lot of moving around - this is how it went:
Friday afternoon - fly to Bangkok
Saturday morning - fly to Koh Samui, stay at Poppies on Chaweng Beach
Sunday - boat to Full Moon party on Koh Phangan
Monday - move to Bo Phut Resort on Bo Phut Beach
Tuesday - James heads back to HK, I head to the Cheongmon Beach Bungalows until Friday
Here's a map I grabbed from another website (Koh Phangan is to the north):
Friday afternoon - fly to Bangkok
Saturday morning - fly to Koh Samui, stay at Poppies on Chaweng Beach
Sunday - boat to Full Moon party on Koh Phangan
Monday - move to Bo Phut Resort on Bo Phut Beach
Tuesday - James heads back to HK, I head to the Cheongmon Beach Bungalows until Friday
Here's a map I grabbed from another website (Koh Phangan is to the north):


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home