Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Super Typhoon!


A bit windy this evening in Hong Kong - most likely due to Super Typhoon Haitang, which is going in for a direct hit on Taiwan as the Yucatan peninsula gets battered on the other side of the world.

Tonight I had dinner at the Kowloon Cricket Club with Ifat and Steven after picking up my suit. And what a suit! Although I really am most excited about the red trousers!! Learned how to play snookers (pronounced snooooookers), which is a bit like pool, but like a true British game very subtle and defensive rather than aggressive. Sharpening up my game after making a bit of a fool of myself making some terrible shots at the Foreign Correspondence Club over the weekend. In due time...

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

Mike... I'm disappointed - you know I work as hard as I play! Several ten hour days this week, but well worth the eyebags.

7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home