Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Hong Kong to Bangkok, Friday

After work on Friday, I caught the Airport Express (a cozy speed train to the airport) to my flight to Bangkok with a backpack. Never had time to read up on where to go once I arrived, but I did know that I had a layover from 11pm until 6am and I had no intention of sleeping... The guy next to me on the plane who lived in Bangkok didn't seem too enthusiastic about any places to see in the middle of the night and the print-outs I had brought with me didn't have any maps so I had no idea which direction to head (not that it would have mattered much). And with that, I walked out the airport...

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

Great to hear from you!! Yes, every moment here brings something new and fascinating... I hope it's almost as interesting to read as it has been to experience

7:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home