Bangkok to Phuket, Saturday
I caught about an hour of sleep on the 1 1/2 hour flight from Bangkok to Phuket... In Phuket, I met up with Dave - a friend I met through Louie and Abraham back in Los Angeles. We only see each other for a couple days at a time and it's never been in the same place twice (Vegas, Minneapolis, Los Angeles, and now...) But there are certain people that you don't have to spend a lot of time with to appreciate or understand - and Dave and I are kindred spirits like that. I was truly in good company for the weekend...
For our explorations we used the Paul Revere method of discovery... "one if by land, two if by sea".
To aid our Saturday Land Roaming, we rented a motorbike (like a Vespa) and drove around the island stopping where ever we thought would be fun...
For our explorations we used the Paul Revere method of discovery... "one if by land, two if by sea".
To aid our Saturday Land Roaming, we rented a motorbike (like a Vespa) and drove around the island stopping where ever we thought would be fun...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home