Monday, July 04, 2005
Previous Posts
- Heading off the main path around Victoria Peak and...
- Steph at the top... we always knew she'd get there...
- The path going back down from the Peak - if you co...
- Not quite so far along the main trail around Victo...
- Farther around the bottom of Victoria Peak... I li...
- And behind Door #2...
- on the way to Aqua (http://www.geoexpat.com/resour...
- Things that Feel Good
- Lan Kwai Fung. I was only standing by myself for f...
- Go Rachel! Go Rachel! (also note Brian at the bar....


1 Comments:
Shaun!
Excellent to hear from you! My mom had passed along some things that you mentioned I should check out and I absolutely appreciate it. This is great. I'm definitely working off a checklist (many of the ones you've mentioned, actually) while trying to leave myself open to the random local invitations. I'll let you know how the journeys go. I can't believe what an amazing city this is...
best,
~Stephanie
Post a Comment
<< Home