Time Warp
I feel like I'm too far behind... a week already between where the last blog left off and what's going on today. So I'm going to post a bunch of pictures with some captions for you to enjoy... just little things I want to share...
COMING SOON! This past weekend's adventures including the annual Dragon Boat races, the park being open to invited guests (or "how I ended up on Chinese television"), and a visit to the Big Buddha.

2 Comments:
Geez, speaking of time warps, CLEARLY I have missed something here--WHAT IN HELL ARE YOU DOING IN HONG KONG YOU CRAZY LADY!!!???
;) Katy B.
Hey girl! I'm out here to get paid. ;-) And havin a little fun while I'm at it! You know, the usual... except the food is weird and the people are short. When am I going to hear your story??
Post a Comment
<< Home