HKDL
The first weekend I was in Hong Kong, there was an "Appreciation Day" for invited guests to go to the park... and it was kind of a test run of the park itself so some of the rides were up and running, characters roamed the park and venues that were far enough along in construction were open for guests to wander in to...
Note: This is a personal site and what I'm about to post, I'm trusting that my friends and family won't post to the public since these are first glimpse photos. Even the Chinese press was kept at bay at the MTR station and they hit us up pretty hard when we left to go to the Big Buddha. And after pictures of some of us ended up in the newspaper (I'll post them as soon as I can scan in a copy!) and soundbytes on television - it was iterated back to us that we are not to interact with the press. So don't get me in trouble!!
That being said...
ENJOY!
Note: This is a personal site and what I'm about to post, I'm trusting that my friends and family won't post to the public since these are first glimpse photos. Even the Chinese press was kept at bay at the MTR station and they hit us up pretty hard when we left to go to the Big Buddha. And after pictures of some of us ended up in the newspaper (I'll post them as soon as I can scan in a copy!) and soundbytes on television - it was iterated back to us that we are not to interact with the press. So don't get me in trouble!!
That being said...
ENJOY!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home